Monday, February 23, 2009

Mom is a happy blogger!

Who is a Blogger? She is someone who use the internet to express anything about herself, a means to maintain and build social connections.

I am a techie mom, but my busy schedule permits me to learn this stuff. I will always say Yak! corny to those posting in their blogs in Friendster. Not until the time I noticed my daughter posting a journal to her blog. Wow! Her ideas are expressive and inspiring.

Curiosity brings me to study how my officemates do it and update their blogs frequently. Then I realized that you don’t need to be a techie mom to learn all this things. It is as easy as ABC.

Here’s how I do it:
1. I choose my theme. Here you would select what kind of blog you would like to have. ( In my case a choose a happy theme that is why my blog’s name is Happy Cliker at http://happycliker.blogspot.com)

2. I created an account in Blogger.com. You can also choose among these sites: LiveJournal.com,Wordpress.com, Multiply.com or Friendster.com.

3. I selected the user friendly layouts from Blogger.com existing templates.After that, its done. It is so easy. It is now ready for future updates. From the template, you can choose from the many enhancements that your blog could have.

It is after our NYC convention that I consider blogging a little serious. It talks about the little percentage you could earn from the ads that can be displayed on your webpage. But, it should not be the primary aim for blogging for you will be discouraged if that is your target. That little percentage is extremely small compared to the amount you are earning in your stable job.

What is good thing in blogging is that you can meet friends through your blog. It uplifts your spirit that there are people who are reading your articles and appreciate it. It is fun. I think it is a good thing. You cannot only exercise your mind, express yourself, improve your grammar, but it makes you happy. Because the fact that someone is reading your blog is a recognition that is well deserved. That is why I considered myself as a Happy Blogger mom! Thank you to my beautiful, intelligent teenage daughter who gives me the inspiration. Happy Blogging you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment