Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy beginning



I want my reader to remember something every time they open this site. (Well it is still progressing right now), a happy smile, a happy face, a gesture of satisfaction, a happy thought.

It is just a coincidence that when I searched Google this morning of the keyword " how to be happy", there are almost 49 million searches. Does that mean that almost 49 million people are still searching for happiness that they did not find at the moment? Well happiness is measured and gauge differently by individuals. Below are some things that make people happy:
- Friends
- Pets
- A new house
- A new car ( the latest model in themarket)
- A job promotion
- A new gadget
- A new friend
- A special occasion
- A relationship
- Money (more of it)
- Shopping
- Travel abroad

Above are some things that make people happy. How to make people happy is the primary aim of these site. If not completely then maybe ease some burden that you are carrying right now. As I said a while ago, it is still progressing right now. I am still thinking on how to go about it.

You can help me if you send your comments. I want to hear from you. Can you share me your thoughts and reactions through this blog?

I'll keep in touch. Thank you and God Bless!


Rehtseluv

No comments:

Post a Comment