Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy After All For Miracles Did Happen

Yesterday, we went to a nearest drugstore to buy some medicines. I asked Saysay to accompany me to Mercury Drugstore. When I entered, there were only two people in the counter. I asked the saleslady to give me Strumazole, Altenolol Therablock, and Valda Pastiles. Strumazole is for my Hyperthyroidism, and Therablock is for my high blood maintenance. My daughter also asked me to buy Valda for her itchy throat.

I always used my credit card, HSBC whenever I made purchases in the drugstore. It is easy to pay a bulk payment in the bank if I use credit cards. While waiting for the saleslady to process my credit card payment, I told Saysay to cross the street to use an internet to listen some Youtube music and do some movie downloads.

When the cashier gave me my medicines, I hurried back to the internet place where Saysay is listening music. We finished after an hour of work.

To my disbelief, I noticed that my legs numb when I stood up. The numbness was so intense that I had a hard time lifting my feet. But I was able to come out of the place and walk across the street holding Saysay.

I was already halfway of the first lane when I suddenly stumbled on my feet. I awkwardly found myself in the middle of the street kneeling on my both feet. I asked Saysay to hurriedly assist me in standing up. The numbness persisted. I was in awe since we are in the middle of the street. “Pick me up hurry!” I told her. She told me that I was too heavy she can't do it. I found the group of people waiting for the jeepney looking intensely at us. The man was running, ready to assist me. But I was so persistent to stand on my feet and I did stand before the man arrived.

It was horribly scene. Imagine, I was on the busy street and unable to move myself to the safe place. I was really thankful that the Almighty help me up. Thankful that at the time it happened the there were no buses, jeepneys, motorcycles racing hurriedly on that lane. But it happened in the other lane. The other lane was so full of cars, busses and jeepneys racing hurriedly on that free lane. I was on the safe side of the street massaging my legs so that I can again cross the street.

After a while we went back home. I was happy after all that I was saved by that possible accident while I stumbled at the middle of the street. It was a miracle because by the time it happened, the first lane, a busy free lane was deserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment